Wednesday 27 June 2012

I really should think first...

1. At work the other week i was helping out some other workmates of mine by putting through some loads of laundry. I managed to figure out the top loader dishwasher easy enough, open the top lid thingo, put the washing powder in and press the start button! EASY. Then i move on to the frontloader washing machine. I open it up, have a look around and for the life of i just simply can't figure out where to put the washing powder in. So i turn to my workmate/friend and ask:

"Hey, where do i put the washing powder in this frontloader?" and their reply "That's not a frontloader, thats a dryer" -_-

2. This also occurred at work. I was asked by the kitchen staff to go and get a tub of vanilla icecream from the freezer. So i open the freezer, have a look around and can't find the icecream. I see beers, breads and other assorted foods but no icecream. It then SLOWLY clicks that i wasn't in a freezer but in a massive fridge, i turn to my left and there you have it...a big sign saying "THIS IS THE FREEZER, YOU FOOL" -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment